Saturday, May 15, 2010

antibody

semalam..yes semalam im sick @_@..

bila bangun je pagi..ye today

im still sick v_v..

time passed..tik~tok~tik~tok~

ye ke bunyi cm tu...^^



.."na~na~na~na~u r my heaven"..its GD~my phone is ringing..

my sis calling..she's calling!!!~

gud news^^~~

suddenly rasa kind of recovered form the sickness

amazing aite??.

wut kind of news isit again?..

owh~~gomen nasai ..haha..im not mention yet~

hurm~ can i used the same reason...

its luvholics life then

so, its a luvholics little secret

put diz feeling aside kejap

those books y dah x muat meja is calling..

urgh~sorry books..delay to much n kind of kemalasan

owh..dr. forensic who me myself x tau nama..adeh~how come u forget ur lecturer name?? m--m

keep smile when remember it again ><


countin' down the time ^^v yeay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment